Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Who needs Ghaddafi's money? #Libya #bulkmail

Hi ... this mail I found in my bulk mails. Though it surely is a fake, I just want to send it to you ... :-)

camaladel[at]hotmail.com

Hello Sir,

I am Mr. Adel Camal, I am the personal assistant to president Moammar Gadhafi son Mr. Seif al-Islam
Gadhafi general manager of his group of his oil companies. As a matter of facts, My father and his whole of family was
attacked and killed by the rebel/opposition, I have to run to Chad and from their to Dubai.

My dear there is some huge sum of money in a Security/Finance house in United Arab Emirates, and the South African president
Mr. Jacob Zuma, has taken some to South Africa for his friend.

I am ready to move this money to your any nominated account of yours, for invest it in your business, I am ready to give 30%
of the total sum, before the new Government will frozen all this accounts. Contact with this email for more informations camaladel[at]yahoo.com.

Please if you are interested can you give me your contact address and your phone/mobile numbers.

Best regards,

Mr. Adel Camal


—-- Artikel wurde auf meinem iPhone erstellt

Keine Kommentare: